I tell you this blog thing gets me flumoxed. I see all of these blogs with really cool features, and mine is so blah. I have to take some time to get this figured out. Oh well, someday this will be cool.
Well we have about 6 weeks until the new addition is here. We are very excited, and can't wait to see the little man. I mean 6 weeks to the due date. Accordingly to the lady of the house it could be 4 weeks if she gets what she wants. I'm cool with the 4 weeks. It will give me more time with him before heading off to school for a couple of weeks. Thankfully the boys are excited to help out mom.
I have to find out how to add one of the countdown functions to my blog. Once again the technology challenged me laments is non-techno savy. I still have to get a crib set up, so hopefully I'll be blogging about that before too long. Give me grief if you don't here something soon.
The boys had a cool activity where they went on a mini-mission. They were separated into districts and visited 7 different missions and learned what is was like to be a missionary in each of those places. They visited Taiwan, South Africa, Costa Rica, Australia, Canada, Los Angeles (a country in and of itself), and Finland. They loved it and can't wait to go themselves. The picture shows all the kids who participated. It was a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment