
Well he arrived 08/07/08 at 12:14 AM. 7lbs. 2oz. and 21 inches long. What a bundle of joy. The first photo shows him just born. The second shows him with mom taking his first bottle. The third is him checking out the world. The next two are his brothers stopping by, and the last is him at 8 hours old sporting his true team colors.
Whan amazing night. Mom thought she was going to be able to have an epideral, but unfortunately she couldn't due to other complications. She did this all natural without drugs. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. She is an amazing woman.
I swear I am the luckiest guy in the world.
3 comments:
What great big brothers! He looks a lot like the boys, I'm glad you posted some pictures so I could see him!
Congrats Craig and Jen! He is beautiful. I still can't believe she didn't have an epidural. Way to go!
Congrats from me too!! Wow - No epidural, now that is wow!
He is beautiful. Let us know when the RS meals run out and I'll bring dinner over.
Post a Comment