Christmas 2008 was a blast. Of course it started out with pajamas for everyone. That is the family tradition. On Christmas Eve everyone gets on their new pajamas, and we have fun.
The next morning was great. There was a lot of excitement about what Santa had brought the family. The boys attacked their presents. Of course Mr. P was still trying to figure out what all the hoopla was about, but he eventually got into all the cool toys that made noise or lit up.
As you can see Mrs. R was all decked out in her new green pajamas. It was a lot of fun to see her open up her new Wii Fit. She had been talking about how she was going to buy one after Christmas. Needless to say she didn't need to go buy one. I must say aren't I a great husband. :-)
As you can see the festivities tuckered Mr. P out, so he had to take a siesta in his new high chair. You have to love the colors. I know I do. I especially like the Bronco orange found in the chair.
Christmas was great, and the whole family had a great time. I'll post more Christmas pictures for all to see.

1 comment:
Cute picture! Your boys are growing like crazy! Hey how do you like the Wii Fit games--pretty fun, huh? I got mine for Mother's day last year and I really should put it to better use--thanks for the reminder! Love, Marti
Post a Comment