Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Cousins


Mr. P. got to hang out with his cousin Mr. S.

As you can see they gave the traditional bro's hug ( a chest bump), and added a little baby hug addition (the teething ring action).

At first they didn't know what to think about each other. It was one of those who are you and why are you invading my world. I like all the attention on me, and when I don't get it I let people know.

As you can see they got over it and realized they were truly buds. Mr. S is about two months younger than Mr. P.



Mr. P. had to show Mr. S. how big he can grow if he continues to eat good, and especially after he starts eating cereal and fruit. It is good stuff. It was so good Mr. P had to spit up a little to show him what he meant.

The last photo shows Mr. S' reaction to the spit up incident. It looks like one of those I can't look away kind of things. I was waiting for the squeal of that was awesome, but it didn't happen.

All and all Mr. P and Mr. S are now buds, and know they get to hang out for the rest of their lives. The moms can't wait to get those two down at F.L. and see what trouble they can cause. I'm sure no wildlife will be harmed or traumatized in during their adventures. Hopefully, the cabin will stay intact. I can't imagine it won't since it survived their uncles hanging out down there.

Happy Days!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: