Saturday, January 10, 2009

My "Buddy" the elf


It's not everyday Grandma gets to hold a real-life elf, but as you can see she got a hold of one of Santa's helpers this year. Yep, Mr. P. is my "Buddy the Elf". He is no Will Ferrell, but he is a heck of a lot cuter, and can burp just as well. He has started to find his singing voice, but hasn't quite got the words down yet.

Mr. P. didn't mind the hat. I think he knew he was an elf, and thought it was totall awesome, so why ruin a good thing. I also think he didn't want to get on Santa's naughty list by dissing the hat. He sure was cute, and Chadly if you call him a Candy Cane I'll call Santa and you'll get coal for Christmas next year.

Mr. P. got a high chair right before Christmas. We couldn't wait. It was too hard to feed him cereal in his bouncy seat. Try sticking a spoon in a baby's mouth that is bouncing up and down. He's lucky he still has both eyes. :-)

I love the chair, because of the colors. No boring conservative Eddie Bauer crap in our house. Nope, I go straight for the colorful Chicco chair with the removable tray tops, so you can pull it off and clean it.

As you can see Mr. P. thinks the chair is quite comfy, and took a little siesta.
























The day after the Sugar Bowl we all wore out Utah stuff. Here Mr. Z and Mr. P hang out while we do Mr. A's science project. It looks like Mr. P wants to know why Mr. Z isn't sharing. It stinks to be a baby at times.

Happy Days!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: