Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween was a blast. We had a monkey. Two Grim Reapers, and a Mall Cop. I can't believe what a great time we had. Mr. P did not care for his hood, but since he couldn't pull it off it he finally left it alone. The twins were Grim and Grumpy Reaper. They thought that was pretty funny. You'll have to decide which is which.
I was Paul Blart, Mall Cop. I will be giving out autographs for free if anyone would like one. PETA got after me, because I ran over the dog, so the Segway was shelved. Oh well, it was a nasty little dog anyways.
We did not Trick or Treat this year. The twins wanted to have a Halloween Party, so they invited friends over, and had pizzas, brownies, and gummy body parts. They had a great time. P didn't not think it was so cool. We let the twins and their friends run around outside and play games, and he thought he should be out there with them. It's tough to be the youngest.
All and all it was lots of fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: